Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Nursery furniture

It's here! The nursery furniture got here a month earlier than expected (how different is that for a furniture order?!) and we got it this past weekend. I love it!
We found Bonavita pieces through a shop in Atlanta and the closest store that sold it near us happened to be a Buy Buy Baby near Tampa. I placed the whole order over the phone and I am so impressed with their customer service! They did a great job answering all of my questions and I felt very confident in my purchase.I picked white because I thought it would be more unisex for any siblings Nathan might have down the road. We were also concerned that dark furniture would make an already small room feel tiny.
I don't like the knobs on the dresser so as soon as I took the photos I took them off so they wouldn't leave a mark on the wood. Now I just need to figure out what I want instead.
After it was all set up, Jax just happened to sit in the center of the room and "pose" for the camera. I think she approves!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I was so shocked to see the pics! I didn't realize you had gone with white. It looks amazing with that chair! The room is really coming along =)

Sjn said...

it looks great all together in the room. Can't wait to paint and sew for little N!

Chunky Monkey said...

Where did you find the chair? Is it a rocker or glider? I have a friend looking for one just like that and she is having a hard time finding one. The room is looking so cute, as is your baby bump! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the information on nursery furniture.. I was looking for such information regarding the nursery furniture.. This is really amazing designs and I will definitely look forward to it.. Kids will have a great fun to have it..
Nursery Furniture

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I live in Aberdeen. White has always been my favorite, be it walls, or furniture. :)))))))












_________________
For garden furniture click: Garden Furniture Sets