In the meantime, I have been trying to get him in every outfit in his current size range before it's too late! Nathan received so many cute hand-me-downs from cousin Carter and some are already getting a bit snug in the crotch. He sported these cute overalls this weekend and looked so adorable!
Monday, August 15, 2011
Growth Spurt
In the past week, Nathan has been eating more frequently and not napping very well. He only goes 2 hours and 15 minute to 2 and a half hours between feedings now, which is pretty tiring! It may be another growth spurt since the boy definitely seems bigger!
In the meantime, I have been trying to get him in every outfit in his current size range before it's too late! Nathan received so many cute hand-me-downs from cousin Carter and some are already getting a bit snug in the crotch. He sported these cute overalls this weekend and looked so adorable!

In the meantime, I have been trying to get him in every outfit in his current size range before it's too late! Nathan received so many cute hand-me-downs from cousin Carter and some are already getting a bit snug in the crotch. He sported these cute overalls this weekend and looked so adorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love those overalls!!! He is so adorable!
look at those chubby cheeks! miss him!!!
I think he looks so much like you!! He's adorable!!
Hey big buddy!! Can't believe how big he is getting!
Post a Comment