Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Spring Break, and a Face Lift

I know, I know...I've been MIA lately and very neglectful of the blog. Sorry! Consider it my Spring Break of sorts.
I have a lot of catching up to do and hope to get to it soon. It's just that ever since Easter I have been slightly uninspired and trying to find my way back to blogworld. I've been close, lurking on the outskirts of town, checking others' posts and admiring their witty writing skills, clever stories and thoughtful words. And now I am slowly making my way back.
In my absence, among other activities, I have been tinkering with a new look (and name) for the blog. Considering I've been married for a year and a half now, I am not sure I can claim to be a "newly" Mrs. anymore and, as my husband will attest to, I have been itching for a change.
So, I am happy to introduce "The Morgans," along with the new look. I can't promise it will be exactly the same the next time you check in - my super bloggy sis has created a monster by showing me how to play with different backgrounds so it may take some final finessing before I am completely satisfied. But it's close!

3 comments:

The Nealons said...

Looks great!!! Thanks for updating....missed you on here!

Kelly said...

Love it!! That background paper is perfect!

Lindsay said...

Your new layout is so cute!! Love the colors!