- We got to see snow in Atlanta in January
- Ryan started at a new firm in March
- My mom had a clean bill of health at her first annual post-op exam in April (and all of the others in between)
- I moved into Ryan's house in early May after renting out my condo
- I started a new job in late May after a brief hiatus
- A bunch of wonderful girls joined me in Cape Cod for my bachelorette trip in June
- And just in case you didn't know...Ryan and I got married in October!
In between, there were a bunch of weddings, births and other exciting events for our friends and family. It was a big year for us! I am so glad we were able to share in all of these memories together, and I am excited to see what 2009 has in store!
Happy New Year!