Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The quest for perfect make-up

I have been getting monthly facials to try to prep my skin to look radiant on the wedding day. As part of my "face plan", I am also on the quest for the best make-up, not only for the wedding, but for everyday wear, too. It just so happened that most of my products ran out all at the same time, so now I am scrambling to find replacements so I don't go bare! Here is what I am thinking...

I tried the Bobbi Brown Concealer Kit and really liked the coverage under my eyes (I get dark circles), so I think I am going to take the plunge and buy it.



As for foundation, I am stumped. I have been wearing tinted moisturizer but I thought I wanted more coverage. I tried NARS Oil Free, but I am not sold. It doesn't have an SPF (and neither does the current moisturizer that I love) so I am wary to buy it.I have most recently been wearing Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, but I don't think it warrants the cost. It got such great reviews but really, I think Clinique is just as nice. I may have to go back to that, or find a new one all together.


As for the rest of the face...I think I need a lip stain because I am constantly licking my lipstick/gloss off and I want something to last longer. According to Sephora, my favorite one-stop makeup shop, Benefit has a best selling tint. I may have to check that out!

No comments: