Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Rings

R has been putting this off but the time has come to go look at wedding bands. We have a jeweler up in Atlanta that R bought my engagement ring from, so he is actually going to make our bands but I want to try on a few to see what looks best with mine before we commit to anything. I have in my head that I want pave stones just on the front (as pretty as it is, I would totally wreck it if they went all the way around). Here are some pics I've found that I want to see in person. We are tentatively planning on going to look this weekend. I am psyched!






2 comments:

James, Nikki & Liam Adair said...

oooh! I vote for the second one...though they're all gorgeous!

We were in HH this past week for our family vacation. It made leaving so much easier to know that we'll be back in just a few short months! yay!

Lara said...

oooh- Shopping for the rings is the best part! ; ) I love your blog. Thanks for the blog link. Congratulations on your engagement and happy planning!