Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy V-Day!

What a perfect Valentine's weekend! We actually celebrated yesterday, and my husband surprised me with a gorgeous bouquet of flowers and a pretty candle when I got back from a hair appointment. He is so good!
Later in the evening, after a quick trip to the outlets, we were on our way to a fantastic dinner at The Oceanaire seafood room. We don't really exchange gifts for V-day, but took advantage of our little shopping trip by stocking up on the good deals at JCrew. Then, off to dinner, which was a-m-a-z-i-n-g!
We were lucky enough to have a gift card to the same restaurant where we celebrated our first anniversary, and it did not dissapoint the second time around. After yummy bbq shrimp & grits, I enjoyed "black and blue" sea bass while Ryan had a little surf and turf. Yum! The best part was that we paced ourselves and saved enough room for dessert - which meant leftovers for lunch today. Double yum! Ryan tried his very first latte (and didn't care too much for it) with a baked alaska (too funny) and I had capuccino with a chocolate cupcake.
I am so lucky to have such a loving husband to share the day with - not just Valentine's but every day!

2 comments:

Sjn said...

your hair is short, I like it, and it seems a bit darker too, no highlights?
Happy V-day sweetie pie. Looking forward to seeing you real soon! xoxox

Kelly said...

I like the new 'do!