Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl XLVI

Our new house is perfect for hosting parties! We invited a whole crew over for Super Bowl Sunday and ended up with about 20 adults and 7 kiddos to watch the big game. It was a full house but so much fun!

The night before (a little last minute) I made festive pennant banners to hang around the house. Some footballs and some team colors, which conveniently are also handy for Memorial Day and the 4th of July. We set up a buffet table in the dining room and had both TVs going so people could mingle between rooms.


Nathan had lots of buddies come to play. Unfortunately, I was trying to be fancy and had my camera on manual without realizing it, so the first few pics I took of him and Parker were super dark but I had to include these cuties anyway!


The family room was a bit chaotic with all the little ones throwing toys and playing but they all did so well together and everyone seemed to have fun.


We attempted a group photo (minus Baby Annie, who was having a bottle) but as with most baby shots, it was a challenge to get everyone happy and looking. Nathan wasn't very happy with his friends getting into his personal space and cried for the whole shoot.


Look at that sad little pouty face!


I was too distracted to take any more photos but I swear adults attended the party, too! We had lots of fun seeing friends we hadn't seen in a while and catching up with everyone. I honestly didn't even watch the game or the great commercials because of all the hostess duties but I'm glad we had such a great turnout and  I'm excited for future parties in this great house!


No comments: