Monday, June 30, 2008

Fun in Cape Cod

I just got back from a wonderful bachelorette weekend in Cape Cod with some of my favorite girls. We had a blast hanging out in the various quaint New England towns and attempting to layout at the beach despite the gray mist and fog. We also enjoyed some wine tasting at Truro Vineyards and a fabulous dinner at The Ocean House in Dennis. I was totally surprised and caught off guard to receive all sorts of "sexy little things" after dinner one night...it was so much fun to open everything! Thanks to all of the wonderful friends who just happen to be family members and friends that I've had long enough to be family that made it such a memorable weekend. I had a blast!




1 comment:

The Nealons said...

Super cute pictures! Glad you guys had a blast! I can't wait to hang out with everyone in just a few short months at the actual wedding!!!