Monday, October 27, 2008

Home again, home again, jiggety-jig

I can't believe it's already all over and we are back home again! It seems like forever ago that we got married and I'm amazed we were just in St. Lucia yesterday, wrapping up the honeymoon. I have been spending the entire day trying to settle back in, do countless loads of laundry and peruse all of the AMAZING photos from the whole wedding week that everyone posted while I was away. All I can say is that I have an awesome group of photographers for family and friends, because the pics are amazing!
I definitely have some of my own to post, so stay tuned while I try to download and organize everything.

2 comments:

The Nealons said...

Welcome home! I'm so glad you had such a great time on your honeymoon....a great way to finish off a fantastic wedding celebration, and a wonderful way to start your life together as old married folks. :)

Love you!

lil misses' mama said...

i heard you were stunning on the big day! congrats again! can't wait to see pictures of the honeymoom!