Saturday, October 11, 2008

They're Here!

Hooray! I got an email from our photographer last night that they were able to post our image gallery from the engagement session. I already went through the slideshow and gallery (link below) to see them all. While I think our photographer did an amazing job, and Ryan looked so handsome and did so well for the shoot, I don't know what was wrong with me - my smile was so fake in a lot of the photos and I didn't use teeth for a lot of them. I was so nervous and wanted it to go so well that I think I was trying too hard. Oh, well...at least there are some great ones in there of the two of us. Now I know what to do for the wedding photos...relax!
Enjoy: http://wscottchester.com/slideshows/kristinandryan_eng.

2 comments:

The Nealons said...

154, 212, 264, 119 and many many others are my favorites. (not that you asked...just thought I'd share!)

You guys look fantastic and I know you are going to be the absolute most beautiful bride. This time next week, you guys will be MARRIED! Love you!

Stefanie said...

K- the pics turned out GREAT!!!

CANNOT believe the big day is this weekend... I am getting hair cut today and nails done tomorrow. I pick up the dress from the alterations place on Wednesday, and we head out on Thursday. HURRAY!