Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Countdown to '09

I can't believe another year has already come and gone! 2008 definitely brought amazing memories, huge milestones, and lots of good times. Here are some of the most memorable:
  • We got to see snow in Atlanta in January
  • Ryan started at a new firm in March
  • My mom had a clean bill of health at her first annual post-op exam in April (and all of the others in between)
  • I moved into Ryan's house in early May after renting out my condo
  • I started a new job in late May after a brief hiatus
  • A bunch of wonderful girls joined me in Cape Cod for my bachelorette trip in June
  • And just in case you didn't know...Ryan and I got married in October!

In between, there were a bunch of weddings, births and other exciting events for our friends and family. It was a big year for us! I am so glad we were able to share in all of these memories together, and I am excited to see what 2009 has in store!

Happy New Year!

xoxo

1 comment:

Sjn said...

It was a great year! Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Morgan!