Sunday, February 1, 2009

On the mend

Thanks for all of the well wishes during the past week! I am finally starting to feel like my old self again...except with a cold. But I would take a cold over what I've had any day! I have seriously never felt as sick as I did last week and it took 4 days off from work, laying in bed, lots of meds and a very good husband taking care of me to finally start feeling better.
My parents were so sweet and sent me an edible arrangement of yummy fruit to wish me well. I've never had one sent to me before and they are the coolest things! Just what a sickey needs...lots of healthy fruit. (unfortunately, none were covered in chocolate but I guess I don't really need that right now) ;-)

1 comment:

Sjn said...

I did think about the chocolate, oh well, it was healthier this way! I hope you served it at the SB party and y'all ate it up! Hope you're feeling well. Love you!