Thursday, June 11, 2009

Jax Update

It's been a while since I posted about our little pup, so I thought it was time for an update. We've had Jax in our home now for just over 4 months and I can't imagine life without her. I never thought of myself as a total dog-person, but I am definitely a Jax-person! I can see now why dogs extend people's lives...she brings us a lot of joy and continuously makes me laugh.
Earlier this week, as we are doing right this moment, we were up late watching the Magic play. We actually invited Jax up into our bed because she was being so sweet and she stayed with us through most of the second half before I put her to bed. It was so heartwarming to have her snuggle on me and at one point, it looked like she was watching the game!
Today, Ryan said goodbye to the Tahoe and turned it back in to the dealership. Since she loves riding in the car, Jax came with me to pick him up. She was a great passenger and again had me laughing at her, this time for her human-like poses.

(No, she's not wearing the seatbelt...the car just thinks she's a person and beeps until the belt is buckled if I don't do this.)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

She's getting so big!! Wessy and Tessy can't wait to play with her next weekend!! xoxo

Sjn said...

that was my thought too, she looks bigger! How many lbs now?

Grad Girl said...

I wish I had a dog that Jax could play with. She looks so happy!