Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Girls just want to have fun!

I spent the weekend (and a couple days before) enjoying the company of old friends, good laughs, some "adult" beverages, lots of sun (maybe a little too much) and quality girl-talk. Five other ladies, my sorority sisters and lifelong friends, joined me in WaterColor for a beach weekend along Florida's Gulf Coast.
We've made a point to get together every year for the past 4 and I couldn't be more thankful to have such a wonderful group of women in my life that can leave home for a few days of quality catching up. I missed last year, but this year made up for it with an amazing trip. We rented a condo through VRBO.com, which I highly recommend, and it was adorable! I definitely got my mother's gene of finding awesome vacation rentals.
We cooked in two nights and went out for a night on the town (not really - just for crab legs) for the third night. The days were spent at the beach - talking, relaxing, and getting some much needed sun. I already miss them all and wish I was back on vacation, but at least we have some great memories until the next one!
Love you all and can't wait to see you again soon! xoxo

1 comment:

Sjn said...

I saw your pics, the place was sooo cute! Love the colors, all blues and greens and very beachy. Good find!