Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weekend Recap

I can't believe the weekend is over already and another week is about to begin. Thankfully, it was a great couple of days and I really enjoyed it!
Friday night was spent on a date night, with pizza, the new Harry Potter movie, and milkshakes on the way home. A perfect evening! The movie was great, although a little scary and dark at times. It really leaves you hanging for the final installments - I just don't know if I can wait to find out what happens!
We took Jax to the dog park yesterday morning and let her swim for a bit before getting a bath and heading home. Then we met some friends for dinner to celebrate our good friend, Lindsay's, birthday. After dinner, we headed to a fun club in nearby Winter Park called Circa. We ended up splurging and splitting a bottle so we could gain access to a "VIP" table for the group. It worked out well and I had a great time catching up with friends, people watching (a guilty pleasure) and even getting Ryan to dance a bit. Sadly, I didn't take many pictures but here are a couple of the lovely ladies I got to hang out with.
While I am now paying for the late night and numerous drinks, it was a fun evening and I am so glad we had a chance to go out (even if the little 20-year olds made us all feel ancient by the end of the night).

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Yay you took some pictures!! Could you email those to me if you don't mind? I didn't take any!! I had so much fun that night! :)