Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Gifts for my nephew, part 3

Carter's birth day wouldn't have been complete without a few more gifts from his doting auntie. I whipped up a couple of onesies for him to sport...And to finish off the nursery, I painted a beachy-ocean scene to hang above his changing table that matches his name above his crib. The plane flies a banner that now has his birthday on it.I surprised Kel and Linc by hanging them up while they were still in the hospital. This was the big reveal.
I am sure this is only the start of many gifts for this precious baby boy. He is going to be one spoiled kiddo!

2 comments:

Sjn said...

I enjoy rocking him in the glider and looking at your art work. Both his name above the crib and the two scenes above the dresser really make the room. You did a fabulous job! My eye is carried from one wall to the other, I just love being in there!

Anonymous said...

You are so talented!!! I love the "pasture bedtime"..ha!