Sunday, January 17, 2010

Gifts for my nephew, part 2

And now, for my newest favorite project...Kelly bought some canvases for Baby Hami's nursery and asked to have his name painted across them by giving them to "the aunties" at Christmas. After perusing an inspirational website, I got to work and painted a beachy, seaside scene complete with fish, a boat, a lighthouse on an island, and a few other sea creatures.
I don't want to sound too boastful, but I am really pleased with how they turned out! Hmm...another addition to my Etsy shop, perhaps?

6 comments:

Kelly said...

You did such a great job and they look awesome!! The room looks so much better now!

Sjn said...

It's definitely the focal point of the room, at least until the baby gets here!

Becky said...

They turned out great! It was so nice to meet you yesterday. What a beautiful shower!

The Nealons said...

SOOOO cute! outstanding job, K!

Stefanie said...

I know I have told you already a thousand times, but these look GREAT!!!! You are so talented!!

the monkeys' mama said...

These look great, Kri!