Sunday, September 4, 2011

Football Season

Fall is in the air (in some places), tailgates have begun and bands are striking up their fight songs. Someone is a little excited for his first college football season! It's hard to believe that I went to my last Georgia game 9 years ago. Sadly, I have not made it back since I graduated even though every season we agree that we need to make it up to Athens to watch the Dawgs play between the hedges. One of these days we'll go!

Being avid fans of our own teams, Ryan and I have agreed that to be fair Nathan will get to sport the colors of the team that has the bigger game that week. The season opener for the Dawgs won this week so Nathan got to wear his red and black.

When it comes time for Georgia/Florida, I'll have to whip him up something special so he can represent both teams. We have to be fair, I guess.

Poor little guy is going to be pretty confused growing up!


Hope everyone is as excited as we are for football to start! Now, if only the Dawgs wouldn't break my heart each week like they do each season. We're not off to the best start!

No comments: