Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hey Mr. DJ...

The time has come to put together the do-not-play list, must-play list, etc. I already have a few songs in mind that drive me nuts and I don't want to hear:
  • Brick House
  • We are Family
  • Celebration
  • YMCA

I don't want to limit the DJ too much but I also don't want to fun to end because of a bad song selection. If you have ideas of what is a bad choice, or something you are just dying to dance to, let me know so I can add it to the list.

One must play, for all my favorite Sigma Kappa girls, is "Like a Prayer"...perhaps we can all get up and show off our dance moves together. ;-)

3 comments:

The Nealons said...

I don't want to tell you what to do, but I'm not a huge fan of the "chicken dance" and that is one that wedding DJs like to throw in. Just thought I'd throw that out there! :)

Unknown said...

omg, "Like a Prayer"!!! Can I still do "God?" hahaha..just kidding. Man, I can't wait to be back in HH AND get to see all my girls! I am so excited for you, Kristin, your wedding is going to be beautiful!

Kelly said...

i think you have to play "Home" just to keep up tradition... ;)