Wednesday, August 6, 2008

How to wear the hair...

While you wait with baited breath for the cake sketches (believe me, it'll be worth it!) here are some possible hair-do's I have been finding for myself. I bought two hair pins that I want to tuck into some kind of twist or pile of curls in the back, and then keep my sweep bangs across the front. I am not good at experimenting myself, so I am just hoping I can find a good photo to bring with me the day of. What do you think?

These are the hair pins I bought...paisleys!

3 comments:

The Nealons said...

you crack me up with all of your paisleys! I'm sure it will turn out beautifully!

Rachel H. said...

Where did you find your paisley hairpins? Random...but I just stumbled across your blog, and I love them!

Rachel H. said...

It does help...Thanks so much for answering the question. By the way, in case you were wondering, I found your blog through Nikki. Nikki has been designing my wedding invitations, save-the-dates, etc., and I saw your blog from hers. Thanks again!