Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A new profession?

With so many pregnant friends, I started wanting my gifts to be a bit more personal than just something off the registry. With the latest birth (congrats Allie!), I decided to make these instead of just buying them...I am pretty proud of the result! Maybe I should quit marketing and go into baby clothes as my next career.
Now, don't be jealous if I haven't gotten to you just yet. If you'd like one for your little bundle of joy, just let me know! I really think this is something I am going to start doing on the side.

3 comments:

The Nealons said...

these are too cute! How did you do it? what is the application...I can't tell from the pictures. You are so talented. :)

Anonymous said...

you should talk to allie annie! she's in the process of developing some onesies and baby outfits, too! XO

Nikki Adair said...

Outstanding! I love these...I may be contacting you in the future - I'm in the process of developing La Belle Fete "Enfent", (a long way to go before I launch) a line of baby items. Mostly printed materials, but these onesies are too cute...maybe we could incorporate your designs onto stationery???

I am so glad I have creative friends!!!

NDA