Monday, August 11, 2008

New kitchen color

Since our leak in the kitchen has been stopped (R climbed up on the roof and re-tarred the spot that had the hole in it), we now have to patch the wall it damaged. I thought this would be a good opportunity to repaint, since I have never loved the color of our kitchen anyway. While you may think I am obsessed, I am thinking a nice crisp green would look nice. Thankfully, Behr lets you play around with all sorts of rooms and colors on their website, so I did a "play" kitchen with the color I am thinking.
The true test will be how it looks in person. I may have to buy a few colors and start experimenting...

2 comments:

The Nealons said...

Our kitchen is a green shade...one of the few rooms that I left as-is when we moved in. It has a nice fresh feeling and although I might change the shade in a few months, I will definitely keep it green...I recommend it! :)

Oh, and see my blog for my paint recommendation...Valspar rocks (but you don't get to test out, like with Behr)....good luck!

Kelly said...

you just need to use the color Linc and I painted in the dining room! it looks so good =)