Thursday, September 25, 2008

It fits!

I went for my final dress fitting this evening and I am happy to report...it fits! The scary thing is that they gave me the dress to take home and it is sitting in our guest room as we speak. I feel nervous having it here, especially because R could go in and take a peek at any moment! I am sure he won't, but having the dress at home makes the countdown that much more real.

I jokingly told my mom I might need a cute faux fur stole or wrap to go with it since the weather has finally started to show signs of fall and it might be cool in the evenings (especially with my thin Florida blood!). Perhaps something furry like these?

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I don't know why you're joking-- those are beautiful!! You would look great and not have goose bumps in all your pictures! Maybe we can all get a fox colored one to match our dresses ;)

The Nealons said...

I'm so glad your dress fits! Doesn't it feel so real now!?!

My dress came in last week and I'm happy to report that it is only a little big. I could probably get away with not altering it but I'll see if i lose any more weight in the next week or so.

Won't be long now...I can't wait to see you!