Sunday, September 21, 2008

Wow

We just got back from a wonderful weekend in Atlanta where, not only did we finally get our engagement photos taken, we picked up all of the gifts from my shower and brought them back to Orlando. All I can say is that I have the most generous, loving family and friends for providing us will all of these lovely pieces to complete our "new" home. Thank you all so much! I have to admit, though, that I am completely overwhelmed with where to put everything.
After staring at the pile that had accumulated in the dining room after unloading the car, we decided that we would just store everything for now and save organizing it as my little project after the wedding...I am sure after planning for over a year, I will need something new to keep me busy! In the meantime, they will just have to look like this for a little over 4 weeks...

No comments: