Sunday, September 28, 2008

Waiting for pics

So, I broke down and emailed my photographer to see when we might get a peek at the photos he took for our engagement session, but it might still be a couple of weeks (!) so as my own sneak peek, here is a shot my mom took of us before we left the house for the session. I was so happy with my hair for the moment, so I wanted to be sure she captured it, even if it didn't stay that way during the "real" photos.

In other news, we are only two weeks away from actually leaving for Hilton Head! I have started a list of little odds and ends I need to get for the trip, such as our wedding day emergency kit and mini-toiletries. I've been trying to hold back and be good in the shopping department but I think I may still need some honeymoon attire, too. Lots to do!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Great pic!!

We are so close to the actual date!!