Sunday, April 26, 2009

Big weekend!

We had a busy weekend, starting with a lovely (long over due) dinner date on Friday night, followed by the (disappointing) Magic game. Then, after running some errands on Saturday morning, we headed over to my mother-in-law's house to see if Jax was a water dog. We're heading up to my parents' lake house in a couple weeks, so we wanted to "test the water" (pardon the pun) to see if Jax likes swimming. And the verdict is...

She does! (Sort of.) She jumped in all by herself the first time, and a couple times after, but I don't know if she totally loved it. She was more interested in exploring a new yard and eating the little citrus fruit that had fallen off the trees.

2 comments:

Sjn said...

She's a natural, but I wouldn't say it looked like she actually liked it.

Kelly said...

Yeah, I agree. She didn't look totally thrilled but at least she didn't sink! So cute!