Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mixology

Bracketology may be over for the season but mixology is good all year round. And while the Arnold Palmer Invitational (formerly Bay Hill) was last weekend, that doesn't mean I can't share my new favorite adult beverage...what we have fondly nicknamed the "Dirty Arnie". I'm sure Mr. Palmer wouldn't appreciate his namesake drink, an equal mix of sweet tea and lemonade, being twisted in such a manner but I know you'll love it.


It starts with some Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka, which we discovered in SC during our wedding week. Mix in some lemonade (I like Crystal Light since it's calorie-friendly) and voila! A delicious, refreshing drink perfect for warm weather and all the other golf tournaments of the season. Perhaps I will enjoy a glass while watching the Masters with my family this weekend.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

bleh...save some wine for me please!!

KAG said...

sounds yummy! hope you'll come enter my fun smathers and branson giveaway. xo