Monday, August 3, 2009

Photoshoot

I am a terrible mom. I have no photos of my "baby" anywhere in my house...thanks to the digital age, I take a ton of pics but then store them on my computer instead of putting together photo albums like I used to. Poor Jax is not the only victim, either. I rarely order prints from any occasion anymore. I must get better at this before real kids enter the picture (pardon the pun)!
Realizing the lack of photos we have in the house of Jax, I spent Sunday afternoon readying her for her close up so we could have some good shots to print. She did a great job, thanks to the help of her dad holding up cookies to hold her attention.
The results?
I think she did a great job! And my favorite one...
What a happy pup!

2 comments:

Sjn said...

she looks so big!

Kelly said...

She's so pretty!! She looks like a white wolf!