Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fun in the Sun

A day at the beach + my fair skin =
We spent the day at Cocoa Beach yesterday, celebrating a birthday with one of our friends. It marks the first of 4 (that's right - 4!) beach weekends in a row for us and I did not start them off well. Unfortunately, even though I did reapply (I swear, Mom!) and didn't even go swimming like the rest of the group, I still managed to get pink (in some painful spots, no less). Thankfully, some of the spots faded overnight but my upper thighs are still pretty tender and I have quite the lines on my chest. Oops!
Next weekend we are off to Vero Beach to visit Ryan's aunt and uncle. Then, for Labor Day, we head to Hilton Head to celebrate my Grammy's 80th birthday. After that, we have a 3-night cruise to the Bahamas to celebrate another friend's birthday. Hopefully I can be better about sunscreen for all of those!

1 comment:

Alexis Voltaire said...

Baby sunscreen actually works great for us fair skinned people, especially if you're REALLY fair like me. :) Try it out!