Monday, September 28, 2009

Ruff life

We puppy-sat this past weekend for good friends while they went up to Alabama for a fun football game. While our pup enjoyed the company and constant wrestling, I have to say this was one of my favorite moments of the whole weekend...

(Shh! Don't tell Brodie's mom he was up on the couch - he is not allowed in his own house, so I was shocked when he gave me a pleading look and hopped right up on the loveseat with me, only to pass out in my lap not two seconds later. Guess he had had enough playtime! Jax, being the jealous girl that she is, couldn't be left out, so she climbed right up and joined us. It was a very sweet, much appreciated calm moment from an otherwise busy weekend!)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

they are so precious!

Sjn said...

so cute together! puppy love