Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Birthday Festivities

Okay, I guess if I have to come to grips with the fact that I am another year older (and another year *gasp* closer to the big 3-0) I might as well remember the fun I had celebrating!
I was greeted the morning of with a call from Ryan in the kitchen to come see...a sweet little face with a little something for me. So adorable! She didn't want to give up the card but I eventually got it before it got too soaked.
We enjoyed a D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S dinner that evening at a well-known steakhouse right by our house. It was a delightfully long meal, with great conversation and the best company! It's so nice to have a really good dinner where you enjoy every moment (and every bite).
The next night we met up with friends at a wine bar in Winter Park and hung out for hours chatting and people watching. It was great to have a whole night to kick back and hang out with good friends.

I am looking forward to the year ahead and all that it holds. We've already got so many plans for the summer and I can't wait to enjoy the last year in my 20s!

4 comments:

the monkeys' mama said...

i love your hair!

Happy belated, Kris! I hope we can talk soon...

Sjn said...

Singing happy birthday with Baby C on your lap was a highlight for me. If you could see him spit out the paci and how his eyes lit up with the glow of the candles, too funny!
Enjoy being 29! xoxox, Mom

Stefanie said...

Jax is too cute!!

The Nealons said...

What a fun birthday celebration! Love you!!