Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Visit from Hattie, Aunt Kelly and C

If you haven't heard me say it before, I LOVE my family and absolutely love that we can visit with each other even though we live a state apart. My mom, sister and nephew decided to make a trip down last week and we got to spend 5 days hanging out and being together. It was heaven! We didn't have anything in particular planned and just enjoyed shopping, crafting and playing with the babies.

"Here cuz, let me show you how to do it" - cousin C helping N with his toys. He is such a good helper!

Me and the boys

Sharing a seat

Aunt Kel and the boys

We spent lots of time outside blowing bubbles

And tried our best at photoshoots 
(it's inevitable that at least one boy is crying when the four of us are posing together)

We walked to Baldwin Park two of the nights for dinner. The weather was great and it was less than 2 miles each way. Not a bad way to work off dinner! I am so overjoyed to be in a neighborhood within walking distance of restaurants!

Carter devoured the queso on our second dining trip out

"Cheers Hattie" - C enjoyed his water while Hattie sipped on a yummy Pina Mojito

Trying to get a pic of Hattie with her boys. N was clearly not having it!

So glad Kel and I can share in raising our boys together!

As always it was a fabulous trip and I had an amazing time hosting. I'm already counting down to the next visit and can't wait to see the boys together. Each time they interact more and more and it's so amazing to see N light up at Carter. So cute!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm glad we both had boys :) they are going to be best buds!!

Sjn said...

it was a great visit. I'll keep looking for good airfares to line up a few more!