Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bikes!

For our past anniversary, my birthday and Mother's Day combined, we finally went shopping and picked out bikes for the family! I was so excited and couldn't have asked for a better gift. We went and picked them up while my family was in town and rode them the two miles back home. I was hoping our little daredevil would enjoy the ride and he did not disappoint. He loved it!


My bike is complete with a basket for any excursion and the baby seat easily moves between our two so I can take Nathan out by myself or Ryan can take him for a solo ride.


N loves it and knows exactly what we mean when we ask if he wants to go for a bike ride. He even likes wearing his helmet and points to it the minute we go out in the garage. I'm looking forward to many fun adventures!



No comments: