Sunday, November 9, 2008

Heavenly bed

I am fully rested after a wonderful night's sleep in our "new" bed! We received some of our bedding last week from our registry and with the gift cards we got, I finished buying everything we needed for the perfect bed. New pillows, new down comforter (I ended up upgrading to the Hotel Collection and am so glad I did!), new sheets, new duvet and new shams...and ta-da!

Okay, so it's not our real bed, but a pic of the bedding we got from PB. I love the cleanliness of the white with the small touches of icy powder blue. Now, I just need to figure out how to decorate the rest of the room so it all goes together! I am catching up on back episodes of "Top Design" from our DVR to get inspiration.

1 comment:

said...

It looks SO comfortable! Good purchase :)