Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving, part one

We just finished hosting Ryan's mom, brother and sister for Thanksgiving dinner (part one). We had a delicious Honey Baked Ham, green bean casserole, potato casserole, broccoli, and stuffing with an apple cobbler for dessert. I am stuffed! We got to use all of our new china and stemware for the occassion and I was so into our "tablescape" that I had to take photos of it. For the flowers, I decided it was more economical to buy a plant at Publix versus an overpriced bouquet, so I just cut a bunch of stems from it and put it in one of our new PB square vases (thanks Meg!). I thought that was pretty clever.

We are off to Atlanta tomorrow to spend Thanksgiving (part two) with my family. I am looking forward to the time at home and seeing everyone up there. If I don't post for a few days, have a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving and remember all that we have to be thankful for this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love a table scape! looks lovely!