Thursday, November 20, 2008

So thankful!

One of my blogging sisters, Kelly, tagged me to list the "7 things I am thankful for" after she put a little twist on the "7 things you don't know about me" list. Well, one of my favorite Thanksgiving traditions is that my family sits down to a delicious dinner and then goes around the table and lists what we are thankful for, using each letter of the alphabet. So to put my own spin on the list, here is my alphabet of thankfulness.

I am so thankful for...

A - art, and all the ways to express creativity through it.

B - brunch because it takes my least favorite meal (lunch) and replaces it with my favorite (breakfast)...yum!

C - cold weather, and the unseasonably chilly temps we've been getting here in Florida.

D - dirty arnold palmers (the drink, not the man), thanks to Sweet Tea Vodka and lemonade.

E - email, so I can keep in touch with people more easily.

F - family, including my new husband, and how close we are. There are lots of other "f" things I am thankful for (friends, faith) but family definitely tops the list.

G - Georgia Bulldogs!

H - health, and the fact that all of my family members are doing so well, especially my Mom.

I - Italy, and the wonderful memories I have from studying there.

J - my job, because I know how fortunate I am to have one.

K - knowledge, and being able to learn something new every day.

L - lobster bisque, because it is such a luxury to order out.

M - the Morgan family, who have welcomed me as one of their own even before I was officially a Morgan myself.

N - the Nathan family, because I will always be a Nathan deep-down.

O - October 18, my wedding date.

P - the pups, and having them all recognize me each time I come home.

Q - quirks, because I know I have a lot of them.

R - Real Simple magazine.

S - sisters, both family and sorority.

T - Top Chef, Top Design and all those other great Bravo reality series.

U - The United States, and the fact that I am lucky to have been born and raised in such an amazing country.

V - Volvos, because they are safe and stylish and I love mine!

W - wine, especially Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand.

X - X-mas (I know, that's a stretch)

Y - yogurt. frozen, that is. specifically, Publix low-fat cookies and cream frozen yogurt.

Z - Zyrtec-D, because without it my allergies would be out of control.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What a great list! Can't wait to see you in a few days! xoxo