Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tis the season

I can't believe Thanksgiving is just around the corner, which means Christmas is right on its heels. I have been very excited about this holiday season since it will be my first as a newlywed! With that comes all sorts of fun things but the one thing I am really excited about is a whole new option for Christmas notes - the joint photo card! And since we just got married, you bet I want to do a photo card with some wedding pics. Most of my photos are on Shutterfly right now, so here are some of the cute designs I have already started perusing. Notice the variety of green and brown-themed designs...how perfect! (And no, I don't know any of these people...they are just models from the site.)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Ha ha! The first one is the Brady Bunch kids ;) If you are taking votes, I like the one with the little girl. xoxo