Sunday, May 10, 2009

Home again, home again, jiggity-jig

We got back late this evening from a (too) short visit to the lakehouse to celebrate my sister's college graduation and Mother's Day with the family. While I wait for my mom to send me all the pics from the weekend, this one sums up how we are all feeling from such a whirlwind trip...

(Jax, asleep in the car the whole ride home, snuggling with Lion)

We had a great time, though, and were so happy to see everyone (including all 6 other pups)! I'll post more about the trip tomorrow. In the meantime, Happy Mother's Day to my mom and all the other great mommies out there.

1 comment:

Sjn said...

We had a fabulous time, thanks so much for making the trip! Glad the new "dog park" worked out so well. I was questioning the expense but now know it was worth it! I'll send pics later.
The pups and I are still here cleaning up a bit and blogging while the dishwasher runs, before heading back to the big city.
Thanks for a great family weekend!