Monday, May 4, 2009

What really happened

So, I definitely did not end up looking like a Cirque du Soleil dancer. But going to aerial silk class was a blast and a tremendous workout! I wasn't expecting cardio and strength, but my heart was pumping the entire time and I worked up a good sweat. I was also completely sore for the next three days, so I know it worked my core!
Here are some shots of me attempting the final "stunt" or whatever the position is called...obviously concentrating very hard.

(Our instructor put us all to shame, by the way, being pregnant and still doing a complete split in the above pose. Wow!)

5 comments:

Sjn said...

hope those straps are secure to the ceiling! Actually... it looks like fun!

Kelly said...

That looks like SO much fun!! Wish I could have done it with you!

Grad Girl said...

That is so cool!! Next time I visit, we should go!

the monkeys' mama said...

I'm very impressed but mainly i'm impressed that you still have a CHS track shirt. Nice.

Speaking of CHS are you going to the reunion?

Stefanie said...

Wow. That's all I can say.