Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More Onesies

Our good friends are having a baby girl (any day now!) so we invited them to the house for dinner last night for a chance to hang out before she arrives. I wanted a gift that was out of the ordinary to help celebrate their new addition, so what better than my painted onesies?!
Here are the latest creations...I swear, I'll be working on an Etsy site soon.
The baby's initials, in a monogram to match her nursery.

Since we live in sunny Florida, an itsy, bitsy, teeny-weeny, yellow polka dot bikini.

A mini Florida gator to appease the new dad.

And a mini Georgia bulldog for the new mom's side of the family (which made me feel better about painting a Gator).

We can't wait to meet little Carson soon!

2 comments:

the monkeys' mama said...

You better open that store soon! sooo cute!

Kelly said...

These are adorable!!

Can't wait to show Courtney hers! ;)