Monday, November 16, 2009

Center of attention

When I last posted, my dining room table was a complete disaster. Well, after finishing up craft time and spending the weekend cleaning, now it looks like this...


I finally took advantage of a PB gift card leftover from the wedding and bought two lanterns to serve as part of a centerpiece. Then, I found the pumpkins at JoAnn's after an (almost) futile search for fall/Thanksgiving decorations. Put them together and I think it's pretty nice!
(I must admit, though, that while at JoAnn's, I also bought a Christmas centerpiece that I'm pretty excited about. Only a few more days till we can start bringing those decorations out!)

2 comments:

Sjn said...

I'll start if you start... what do you think?
love the lanterns!

Alexis Voltaire said...

Nice decoration!