Thursday, November 12, 2009

Craft Time!

It may be too early to decorate for Christmas, but it certainly isn't too early to start crafting for the holiday. That is why my dining room table currently looks like this...
But the mess is worth, because over the past two nights after work I made this...
Next on the list? Besides a few more trees and perhaps some wreaths, possibly a stocking for the pup, who will be celebrating her first Christmas with us.
All the more reason why, in our next house, I desparately want a "craft room". One can dream, right?

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the way that tree turned out!

Sjn said...

Lookin' good! What a fun ornament. You can tie them on gifts for others too (hint, hint)!

Stefanie said...

I just told Kent the SAME THING last night that our next house must have a craft room. I have items all over our kitchen at the moment as I am working on crafts too.