Monday, November 23, 2009

A spoonful of sugar

...or honey, rather. Today marks week #2 of not taking my allergy medicine and, instead, trying a homeopathic remedy of a tablespoon of honey each day.
Based on research, eating locally harvested honey, filled with the same pollen and other allergens that irritate, help you build an immunity to the local trouble-makers. Plus, it is keeping me from being so allergy drug-dependant. So far, I think it might actually be working! Now, to just get over the taste...I am not a huge honey fan, but I'm trying.

1 comment:

BevB said...

Hi! I'm a new reader on your blog and I have a heads up and a question.
The heads up is I'm not seeing the picture in this post. Thought you'd like to check on it.
The question is where you got the great Etsy buttons for your site?
I'd love to be able to do some for my Etsy shop for my blog.
I'm enjoying reading throuigh your archives.