Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tennis, anyone?

I. AM. SO. EXCITED!
That's right, I finally found a tennis league in town and Ryan and I are now signed up to play winter mixed doubles in a USTA "flex" league! I have been looking for ages to find tennis locally and happened upon an open registration that ends today. Talk about timing!
My whole family plays, and I got a racquet for Christmas, so it's only fitting that we finally joined a league. I couldn't be happier and look forward to our first match - the season beging next week!
A bonus is that our good friends are also joining. We'll probably face them during the season, so I can only hope our practice with them has paid off and we've learned their tricks to be able to kick their butts. (haha, just kidding Lindsay!)
Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys. We'll have to take you on this summer when I am back in shape!!

Sjn said...

That's great! You'll have so much fun, and the exercise is a bonus!

Lindsay said...

Haha I was just getting ready to post this same news on my blog!! Mike and I will just have to come up with new tricks when we play you! We are SO excited too!

the monkeys' mama said...

i hope it is going well so far! Are you guys having fun?