Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What I've been up to...

I saved up enough vacation time to take the last week of the year off from work. With time off for Christmas the week before, I ended up with 12 whole days off in a row! It was amazing, and so nice to have time at home after getting back from Atlanta.
Now, what did I do with all that free time? Well, aside from some errands and housework, I spent the majority of my time crafting and loving it! I can't show you what I did just yet - it's all for my soon-to-arrive nephew and my sister's baby shower coming up in a couple weeks. But let's just say it involves paint and ribbon and fabric and thread and glue and brushes and...you get the picture.
I can't wait to share photos!

4 comments:

Sjn said...

Oh boy! I can't wait to see it all in person!

Kelly said...

Yipee!!!! We can't wait to see!!

Stefanie said...

Well that is just the biggest tease ever! Can you show me anyhow?

Kelly said...

PS- you should just post a teaser photo like mom did... ;)