Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lazy post on home updates

Here are some of the recent updates to the house, lazily photographed with my iPhone so as not to have to upload/download with my real camera. I'll take better pics sometime, but for now enjoy this sneak peek...


New dining room wall "art"...


Inspired by The Nester and her lovely white plate arrangements.
New light fixture and mirror frame in the guest bath...


(note the new fishy art in the mirror, too)
Fresh paint and some new art in the master...


The prints are from our honeymoon in St Lucia that I finally framed.


And it's all done, with a top-to-bottom cleaning, just in time for our house guest who arrives tomorrow! I am really pleased with the updates and am also psyched that most of the new purchases were major bargains! Gotta love Homegoods, Marshalls and Michaels.

1 comment:

Sjn said...

Love the plates and the way you hung them. I'll keep on the lookout for unusual white plates in my travels.
Your lazy post only has the plate pic, the others you're referring to are ghosts.
Have a wonderfully fun and relaxing girls weekend with your gal pals!