Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sharing the news in Hilton Head

I already wrote about our trip to Hilton Head, where we got to share the news of Baby M with my family. Here are some photos from our few days there to help remember all the fun.
Lunch at the Salty Dog before everyone arrived. I was so nervous everyone would notice I didn't partake in the yummy Miami Vices and question why!So happy after sharing our news.My two wonderful sisters, on Mexican night where the kids got to cook.
I painted a onesie for nephew Carter to help in sharing the news. He's going to be a great cousin!
Some fun on the beach. (I'm mostly posting this to help remember my pre-baby beach bod and to give me motivation once Baby M arrives to get back to it!)Enjoying Carter's first trip to the beach.He seemed to like it okay, but wasn't super thrilled about the sand and waves.A family tennis tournament.We had a great time showing off our skills!And one last lunch at the Salty Dog before hitting the road and heading home.
We had a great time practicing with C!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You need to put these pics up on the share site!! I never got to see the tennis ones =) Can't wait to see you back in HHi in a few days xoxoxo