Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Prayers for my Mom

My amazing mom is going in for surgery tomorrow morning for her third battle with cancer. Each time, she has fought and recovered with a tremendously positive attitude and I so admire her courage and spirit. I know this time will be no different and that she will defeat cancer this time, too.
I pray God watches over her and gives her strength and a speedy recovery this time around, that He give her doctors steady hands and guides them while they figure the best way to get it out, and that He gives my Dad and family support as they care for her after surgery. I would covet your prayers, as well.
While I won't be there in person, I will be in spirit and can't wait to see my sweet mama and give her a (gentle) hug once this is all over. I love you Mom!

2 comments:

Sjn said...

I love you Kris. Thank you for these kind words, I feel every ounce of love from you. You are with me. xoxox

the monkeys' mama said...

aww Kris! I had no idea. So happy to hear your mom is already home!