Sunday, June 15, 2008

10 years already???

Last night we went to R's 10-year high school reunion. I cannot believe that in just a year we will be going to my own...how did 10 years go by so fast? We had a great time going to the beach for the day with some friends that R went to high school with but only became friends with in the last 5 years or so. I got some much needed sun and showed my skills at bocce, our new/old favorite beach game. Then a group of us went out to eat at one of my favorite restaurants, Hot Olives, before we headed over to the reunion.

It was kind of funny to see the people that R was friends with in high school and I also tried to figure out who each person was back then...the cheerleaders, the prom queen, etc. The DJ did a great job playing throwbacks from the '90s and everyone had a great time. I am very curious to see what the plans are for my class and can't wait to catch up with old friends!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Hey there! You forgot to mention M&M catching and the song game! :) We had a great time with you guys last night, our boys are old! :)
- Lindsay